5CloudHost Review – Stop Wasting Money On Bad Hosting That’s Killing Your Business!
Introduction – 5CloudHost Review
Welcome to my 5CloudHost Review. Does not matter if you are a blogger, affiliate marketer or online shop owner, anyone who does something online needs web hosting. Because customers hate waiting and the site speed is also a search engines ranking factor, the hosting needs to be very fast. 5CloudHost provides 5 years of blazing fast web hosting for less than the price of one. During our launch, your buyers can get five years of premium hosting for as little as 2 cents per day.
5CloudHost Review – Overview
Product : 5CloudHost
Creator : Catalin Draga
Official Website : Click Here
Front-End Price : $47
Recommendation: Highly Recommend!
Watch The Demo Of 5CloudHost – 5CloudHost Review
On Top Of That All Our Hosting Accounts Come With
5CloudHost Features – 5CloudHost Review
- -> Slow Loading Pages : If your site slow, your visitors will leave and you will lose sales and bleed profit. Load speed is also a major factor for seo and your google rank. A slow loading site will quickly get you relegated to that page 37 of the search result nobody ever visits.
- -> 5CloudHost provides insanely fast loading speed for your website.
- -> Excessive Downtime : You only get one chance to make a good first impression. If someone tries to visit your site and you greet them with a server error/ You have not just lost a sale, You have also missed out on a potential lifelong customer you’ll never get back.
- -> 5CloudHost has powerful servers with 40 cores intel Xeon CPUs, 128 GB of ram, Raid protected SSD storage and 10Gbps internet connectivity.
- -> No User Friendly : Many cloud hosting solutions are extremely difficult to manage. They don’t come with cpanel and expect you to use a linux terminal instead. Imagine trying to use your PC without an operating system. They might have been fine in 1980, but not today.
- -> Not Affiliate Friendly : Most hosting companies do not understand internet and affiliate marketing and they don’t care. They will shoot first and ask questions later and your business will constantly be at risk.
- -> They use SSD only raid protected storages, that will improve the fault tolerance and the read/write speed of the servers (especially My SQL) and so your website will load 10x faster at least.
- -> No Support : Unfortunately bad customer support has become the norm in the hosting industry. Support is usually outsourced to 3rd world call centers and if not incompetent, they certainly don’t care about you.
- -> High Recurring Cost : Almost all hosting will also require you to pay a high monthly fee. No matter how few of their resources you use.
- -> Powerful automation: Step doing manual work. With 5CloudHost you can setup your website, create your email addresses and get online in minutes, with just a few clicks.
- -> Dedicated support : Their dedicated in hours support team is available 24/7 to answer all technical difficulties you may encountes with any of 5CloudHost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens in 5 years? = After 5 years we will provide you with a renewal invoice for exactly the same price you pay today. Your hosting price is set in stone. We won’t capture your billing information today and save it so we can surprise you with an automatic credit card charge when you’re not expecting it. You’ll be issued a complete hosting invoice and have 30 days to pay it without any sneaky rebelling tactics.
- Why Should I trust 5CloudHost? = Our parent company has been providing web hosting since 2012, under different brands and companies. We’re not new at this and this isn’t a bobby for use, It’s what we do for a living. We know how much it costs us to provide premium service with excelleint support to the customers and we make a fair profit to ensure we can continue offering this service.
- How can you provide 5 Years of hosting for this price? = We host tens of thousands of website. We know the amount of resources an average customer will use, and we make sure that we have the infrastructure and staff to handle far more than that. This means we’re paying for our staff and the data centers regardless if we are using all of the resources available or not. That provides us extra resources that we can offer to you at a serious discount.
- Where Are Your Servers Located? = The servers that compose our cloud are housed in many data centers in United States (Minami, FL and Dallas, TX) and Europe (Manchester/UK, Frankfurt/DE, The hague?NL and bucharest/RO) Hosting accounts for this promotion will be provisioned in dallas or bucharest, You should choose the location closer to your customers.
- Can 5CloudHost Handle Every Sites? = 5CloudHost is not for customers that should be on a VPS or a dedicated server. Let’s be honest, if you have 20+ WordPress website with intersive pligins and scheduled jobs every 2 minutes or are constantly scraping hundreds of websites, this service is not for you. Our service is for customers that won’t abuse the resources. Please do yourself a favor and go purchase a VPS. We use cloudlinux to isolate our shared hosting accounts to prevent this abuse from slowing down our servers.
- Do you allow online storage of non hosting files? = No. 5CloudHost is not for customers looking for an online storage. Our hosting servers are meant for hosting websites. You’ll have plently of room for all your website, but it’s important that you use the space with consideration and only for files which are directly related to your online presence. Please don’t backup your home files, other websites, or multiple copies of your website and database on our servers, We already provide daily backups for the websites hosted with us.